Welcome to The Ring of Bells in Bishopsteignton.
MAY OPENING UPDATE
!!OPENING FRIDAY 7th MAY!!
Ladies & Gentleman...
We are SO excited to be able to open our doors to you all once again. From Friday 7th May we will be open for business with our Outdoor Seating on The Terrace and Takeaway Food and Drink Service!
We are also very excited to begin taking your table bookings from Wednesday 19th May.
So long as the Prime Minister’s advised dates are all confirmed, as expected, we will be ready to invite you all inside to drink & dine at your leisure... Therefore if you’d like to book a table for inside, please get in touch!
All opening dates and times are weather dependent
Opening dates *Open from 5pm*
- Fri 7th May (fully booked)
- Saturday 8th May
- Thursday 13th May
- Friday 14th May
- Saturday 15th May
Indoor Opening (Government Confirmation Depending)
- Wednesday 19th
- Thursday 20th
- Friday 21st
- Saturday 22nd
*The COVID 19 Bit* (Outside)
* You must order, eat and drink while seated (outdoors)
* You must follow the rule of 6, or be in a group of any size from two households only
* Every customer aged 16 and over must check in with NHS test and trace, OR provide contact details
* When not seated - for example being shown to a table, or going to the toilet - customers must wear face masks (unless exempt) and observe social distancing.
We are SO looking forwards to seeing & catching up with you all. And if we haven’t met you yet, we can’t wait to introduce ourselves!
So, to make sure you ensure your table please text/WhatsApp 07367 669212 or call us on 01626 870726 to make your booking.
Please keep an eye out for future posts for information on how to book your weekend TAKEAWAY Food & Drink...
Oh, and make sure you all bring the sunshine with you!!!
Your Ringers Family x