Welcome to The Ring of Bells in Bishopsteignton.
WE ARE OPEN
We had an amazing opening week last week... and are so excited to have everything up and running again, we are one step closer to becoming the pub we once were before May 2020.
We've also got lots of things planned for next month as we welcome the changes that the 21st of June allows!
Also, introducing Sunday afternoons at the Ringers. We are now open at 1pm - 5pm every Sunday. At the moment, the kitchen is closed on Sundays
We are BACK WITH A VENGANCE with a brand new food menu and different opening times!
We are still having to operate under covid-19 restrictions both indoors & outdoors, so before you visit, please ensure you are aware of the government guidelines.
If you're planning on visiting us, please don't hesitate to book a table. Especially at our busiest time; the weekends.
Wednesday: 5 - 10pm
Thursday: 5 - 10pm
Friday: 5 - 10pm
Saturday: 5 - 10pm
Sunday: 1 - 5pm
KITCHEN OPENING HOURS
Wednesday - Saturday 5-8pm
Please ensure you continue to use our Takeaway Food & Drink Service!
Takeaway Food Available: WED - SAT 5-8pm
Takeaway Drink Available: See our opening times
HOW TO BOOK
So, to make sure you ensure your table please text/WhatsApp 07367 669212 or call us on 01626 870726 to make your booking.
We are SO looking forwards to seeing & catching up with you all. And if we haven’t met you yet, we can’t wait to introduce ourselves!
*The COVID 19 Bit* (Inside)
- Table parties must be no more than 6 or - or two households of any size -
- All customers over 16 must check in with NHS track and trace, or provide contact details
- People still need to order, eat and drink while seated
- When not seated - for example being shown to a table, or going to the toilet - customers must wear face coverings (unless exempt)
- Social distancing between groups is encouraged
Your Ringers Family x
(As of May 2021)